A Letter To Our Patients Regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19)
We hope that hope you, your family and friends are healthy during this time. We wanted to take a moment to share the protocols we are implementing to protect our patients and our staff members. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us.
Please be reassured that at ALL times, this office has practiced the Universal Precaution Guidelines. We are also taking extra precautions based on CDC (Center Disease Control) recommendations to ensure your safety while attending your dental appointment.
The Extra Steps are, but are NOT Limited to:
- Our common areas are thoroughly wiped down and disinfected, multiple times a day.
- We are asking patients to wait in their cars upon arrival. Please call the office when you get here and we will come out to get you when we are ready for your appointment to begin.
- We are taking the temperature of all patients before they enter the building.
- We are taking the temperature of all of our employees each day.
- The office, as always, will be cleaned throughout on an ongoing basis.
- We have placed extra hand sanitizer pumps around the office and encourage all staff and patients to use it often, as well as wash hands thoroughly.
IMPORTANT: If you are infected with COVID-19 or think you may have been infected, please contact us in advance before coming in. This way we can instruct you on where to go and how to proceed for the safety of all.
Please contact us with any questions.
Wigger & Wigger Dental Care
6500 Outer Loop
Louisville, KY 40228